Saturday, March 15, 2008

Meet our New Friends!

Our new friends, Kyle and Karen. We are no strangers to making new friends along the way, so when we meet Kyle and Karen, we hit it off first thing. In the photo shown here we are having some american food, (Pizza Hut) at U.K. prices (35 Quid) or 70 dollars. We won't be going to Pizza Hut again, until we are in the states. I would rather have fuel in the car at that price. You live and learn, eat american in america. 
We have a grand time with our new friends. We have taken quit a shine to them. 
Kyle works in the Royal hospital in Belfast and Karen works for the Royal in the accounting department in the city center. 
They enjoy a good spot of tea with biscuits whilst visiting in the lounge. 
I think I am picking up the lingo. I love hearing everyone talk here, I just think when I say it, it sounds odd. They tell me I am getting an ulster accent and Stephen still has his souther u.s. voice. So you all we have to be the judge when we get home. 

2 comments:

Sherry P said...

I can see God is using you to make difference in other's lives like you have made a difference in mine. You saw past all my walls of bitterness and helped break them down. Who would have thought that I would be a Bible College graduate. It was all because you took the time to invite, no demand that I come to class. Keep Living for the Lord and showing compassion for those souls who feel all alone, like you did for me. Thank you!!!!!

April Baker said...

Sherry,
Thank you so much for your kind words. You have been a wonderful blessing to me. I am very proud of you. It has been amazing to see how you have grown in the Lord over the years. I look forward to seeing God do a great work in your life. I am praying for you my friend.