Monday, March 24, 2008

God opened the flood gates

We had a great time Sunday night! I really don't know how to describe it, my heart was running over with praise to the Lord for the 32 in attendance. 
There were 14 from our church, then Tony & Stacey, 10 from Ballyclare Baptist, 3 first time visitors, 3 returning visitors (4 of whom know they are not christians).  The Gospel was clear and the message was explosive. I pray not one person slept soundly if they are lost or not right with God.  The service was brilliant absolutely brilliant.
In my own heart, God showed me how I fall short and how he wants and will use other areas of my life if I would only carry my cross more. Sometimes I get weary but I forget I don't have to carry it alone. 
I dare say that the people we had last night in our service had probably never heard a message that filled with passion. Truly, it will be something that they will not soon forget. 
There was a time of fellowship afterwards and I just loved every minute. It was such a sweet moment in time. I just wanted to absorb every second. I love how God gives you what you need when you need it and I needed that. 
To God be the glory.


2 comments:

Austin Gardner said...

Just thought that I would tell you how much I enjoy keeping up with what is going on. You are doing a good job on your blog.

It also sounds like you are both doing great and really enjoying the work

That makes me very happy

Austin Gardner said...

Just thought that I would tell you how much I enjoy keeping up with what is going on. You are doing a good job on your blog.

It also sounds like you are both doing great and really enjoying the work

That makes me very happy