Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Great News.

From across the pond.

I just got off skype with my good friend Laura from Ballyclare. She told me that a young man got saved Friday night at the youth meeting. 

Praise the Lord for all that he is doing in the hearts of these young people. 

As Laura told me about this young man, my heart was just leaping for joy. I began to remember all their little faces and was overwhelmed by all God is doing there.  She said that D. told her he has been coming to the meetings and during the talk his heart is just ponding because he knew that he was a sinner and he needed to get saved. He also said he hadn't until then because all his friends told him how stupid he was if he did. So while all his friends went out to a parade Friday night to party and have a good time by getting drunk or high, D went to the youth meeting because he wanted to become a christian.

D told Laura he couldn't wait to go home and tell his Grandmother, she was a christian and she had been praying for him to get saved. He also wanted to go tell his sister how to get saved. 

I am just so happy. What a good way to start the day. 

Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord for all that is happening.


1 comment:

Corey Godzwa said...

AMEN!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!