Sunday, May 4, 2008

Home again.

So we got into the states almost two weeks ago and have been traveling ever since. 

We got to my sister's house last night from south Florida. We had a safe trip and got a chance to stop off in Macon to have a quick visit with some of our good friends. It was so good to see them and their baby (Sugar Bear) the cutest dog you have ever seen. 

We are headed to Vision Baptist to spend the day, in the morning service some of my family I have not seen yet is going to be there so it will be good to see them.  We are also looking forward to spending some time with all of our church family and friends that are there.

After three states and who knows how many miles, it will be nice to be at home late tonight. Something about waking up in your own space, you know what I mean. 

I sometimes can hardly believe all the wonderful things and places God allows us to do in our lives as we seek to serve him. It is overwhelming to remember, where I was and what I was before I knew him. 
God is God. He is so amazing to me. I praise him for all he is. 




No comments: