Friday, April 4, 2008

Not just another Friday night!!!!

The more I look at this arm, the more upset I get. 
This arm belongs to 13 yr old kid. She came into a room tonight where I was talking to some other girls about getting saved, when one of the girls noticed she was bleeding. I asked her what happened and she showed me her bloody arm this is the cleaned up version here. 
What is going on in her life hurts so much she thinks this helps make it better.  
This girl is lost and I believe she wants to get saved. She even told me tonight that she was going to get saved after the meeting but some of her "Friends" told her she would be stupid to do it.  
I think what hurts most for me is knowing I can not make the decision for her. I just am so tore up over this. If you could have been there to hear the things she is going through and what life is like for her. I am not an easy person to fool and I read people pretty well so I think she is on the level. Please pray for her. She needs the Lord so much. Pray for God's protection for these kids, some of the things that happen here are just crazy. 



No comments: