Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ahh what did you say? ?

This is a response from one of the girls we worked with in N. Ireland. I thought you might get a kick out of how they talk and write over there. I am glad Stephen likes to write books, cause I really need a Text messaging and emailing for Dummies, some time before we move. I am so glad God had her email me today, I was really thinking about them this week a lot. 

Awwww Thank Yhoo, Yea Every One Has Bein GOOd lol ......I Dont Run About WIFFF THEM Any MOre lolz ............. WELL CANT WAIT TO SEE YA AGAIN I REALLY MISS YHOO :( . Well WBZ Again .............XOx0 LUFF YHOO """"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( MISSS YHOOO :( XOX0O

Any one want to translate, just kidding I am not that bad off, yet.  Please continue to pray for these young people and for us. We desperately want to get back to Northern Ireland. We need 25 more churches to take us on. Please pray that God would send us to the churches he would have take us on. We really want God's will to be the focus of our life so the when is up to him. 

No comments: