Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

What a wonderful day to remember our Daddy's of this world along side the heavenly Father we all share. 

I just want to say how much I love God the father for always being there when I needed him and especially for being there when I thought I didn't.  I think after I got saved I truly realized what a father was supposed to be. It is not always hugs and kisses on special occasions, all though I do love those times. It is a lot more correction then I want but I always need.  I have been through some trials growing up and I'm sure I will have tons more come my way. That is why my relationship with my heavenly father is just so important. Not because of what he does for me, because of who he is. He is my everything. 

Really, I just am in awe of how much he loves me. 

I love you Dad.

I wanted to take a minute to send a Happy Father's Day not only to my Heavenly Father but the Daddy God gave me here. My dad is great, it took him a while to get God's drift on what being a dad is all about, and after a couple close calls, he got the point. So I thank God for the Daddy he gave me and how he cleaned him up to the man he is now.  My dad calls me for no reason just to say he loves me. He reminds me that Jesus is coming again and to be ready. He is always there to lend a helping hand. He loves Stephen like he was his own. God gave me a better daddy then I deserve. 


No comments: