Friday, February 1, 2008

Pray for Teen outreach

Well tonight we head out to see our teens for our friday night outreach. We are going to have some time hopefully to talk with some of the girls who come, we are going to play dress up, well in most cases dress down. Some of the girls here have a saying if some one has on a lot and I mean a lot of make up, the say "I like your cake." of course the first time I heard this I was like who made a cake. 

I think for the most part these kids or just tying to find themselves and at the same time they hiding behind thick makeup, baggie clothes, drugs, smart mouths, and who knows what else. There were times I didn't want to believe I was in the situation I was in and would have done anything to go to sleep and not worry about what was around the next corner. Please pray we can show them Christ, so they will know that they are not alone in this wicked world. 

Some the girls to keep in prayer. Robin, Rebecca, Jade, Kailey, & Lara. I am going to see if I can get their numbers tonight and see if I can text them with meetings and such. I am asking God to allow me to reach these girls and lead one to the Lord before we leave. I want so much for them to see that the road they are own ends badly, with or without your friends beside you. 

No comments: