Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's been two years...

I can hardly believe it myself when I say how long I have been married. Wow, where does the time go.  
More then once this year has someone congratulated us on our first year of marriage. While saying thank you, I simply add it's been two. Their response is the same, "Wow, Really, It doesn't seem like two years."
Honestly, it hasn't felt like two years to me either, it has gone by so fast or maybe the years went by slower when I was single, who knows.  
Over the past two years God has opened many doors and we have had a marvelous time going through them together. We are excited about the future and look forward to what God has in store for us. 

1 comment:

Travis Snode said...

Congratulations to you guys. It was a real blessing to have you all stay with us, and we look forward to your coming back soon.