Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Standing Tall

I couldn't sleep last night not sure why. I got up and started reading my bible and God showed me this verse. "Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave." Psalm 31:17.  

God knows our very being, when I am unsure when, where, or what exactly to do God is there. I was struggling last night with all kinds of pressure and worry, then God stepped in with this verse. 

I am a christian not just by name but by birth a second birth of choice. I called out to God through his son Jesus Christ and asked to be saved from what I could not save myself from.  

I pray with God's help I will stand tall for him as so many others have. Let me not be ashamed.

2 comments:

April Baker said...

This is a test

AmyCoffey said...

You are very pretty even at "your worst". Not so sure about your hubby though jk
Love ya