Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blogging made perfect

I am afraid my blogging has been next to nothing. Mostly because I have been struggling with what to write. Sometimes I just over think things and would rather do nothing. Glad nobody else has that problem. 
Lately, I have really been struggling with comparing myself to others. When I read the other wives blogs, I get discouraged about some aspects of my life I can not control. God didn't make us all the same and He doesn't have the same plan for our lives either. God has really been helping me see this in my life recently. I am a slow learner. 
My hope is to be more faithful in blogging. I heard this statement again, "I will only be more tomorrow, what I am today."  over the last few days and it really has been eating my lunch as Bro. Tony would say. 
So I figure I got to start somewhere. So please forgive the roughness of this blog. 

No comments: